The Opportunity Intergreat Education Group is working with one of the largest providers of foreign teachers to work in Chinese government schools. You will work in an Elementary or High school either using your TEFL background to teach spoken English to eager and willing students or alternatively if you have a degree in Art, Drama, Music, Maths or English you could be creating a bespoke set of lessons for those subjects, teaching them through the medium of English.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the next generation of Chinese students. At the same time our partners will provide you with training and the opportunity to spend time travelling around this amazing country
- Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to lesson planning and delivery of lessons
- Assessment of students ability and progress
- Participation in conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Participation in various cultural exchange programme activities
Desired Skills and Experience
We are really looking for open minded applicants with a sense of adventure, flexibility and a good amount of diplomacy and understanding and let us not forget the need for a strong sense of humour. China can be a hugely rewarding experience but it is not for everybody! Ideally if you have all of this and any combination of the following then please apply:
- TEFL certification
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience of working with children
- Experience of teaching bilingual children, particularly in China or in Asia An interest in Chinese culture/history
- A desire to work internationally or to work in a role with a global perspective
- Flights Western Style Accommodation
- Visa On arrival orientation week
- Ongoing professional support and training TEFL course cost reimbursed on commencement of work in China (if required )
- Monthly salary up to 15000 RMB per month dependant on experience and location.
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to hr @ intergreat.com.