At InterGreat Education we have a long a long term focus and recognise the importance of People. It is InterGreat’s people that drive innovation and produce new products, as well as creating a collaborative work environment.
Providing opportunities for our people, customers and students globally is a cornerstone of our business values. People do matter, and we pride ourselves on our investment in people, engaging our staff in professional development that is good for our staff and good for the company.
We are always on the lookout for talent and roles regularly become available to enable our global provision. In addition, we create new roles to drive forward new projects, services and products. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and manage diversity. We are an exceptionally diverse workforce both through culture and functionality.
If you would like to be part of the team and perform in an exciting, growing and innovative organisation, look for the job availabilities posted on the website at the bottom of the page.
InterGreat is growing and we want to share with you are company values. These values reflect our company and we hope it resonates with you.
We are eccentric about education
- education is what we sell; everybody in the company should be passionate about it
We delight our customers
- satisfying our customers is not enough, we want them to become our fans
We solve problems with technology
- tech answers to problems for both clients and staff, with a preference for cloud-based, scalable solutions
We are young at heart with a mature outlook
- we are a young team with many fresh grads, but we act with maturity to our clients, workmates and our environment
We are multilingual, multinational, multicultural
- international is our middle name, from our customers to our team! We respect and encourage multiculturalism
We reward responsibility and performance
- the company's success is down to its employees and we will share that success with those taking responsibility and performing well
We try to be the change that we seek
- if you think something needs changing, lead by example and be proactive in the change
- We are a growing company that wants you to grow with us
- We offer exciting and fulfilling work to enable a brighter future for international students and graduates
- We offer a buzzing social life to build new relationships in a multinational and multicultural team
- We create new roles and challenges for you to move dynamically through the organisation
- We look for new talent and offer learning development & comprehensive training
Current roles available:
Education Consultant – London, UK
Education Consultant – Manchester, UK
Senior Education Consultant – London & Manchester, UK
Managing Education Consultant – London & Manchester, UK
Online IELTS Tutor – London, UK
Online English Teacher – WayPal Teaching Platform - Contact: email@example.com
Graphic Designer – Hanoi, VT
Admin Assistant - Shenzen
Customer Support Assistant - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen
Social Media Executive - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen
Business Development Executive - Beijing, Shenzen
Education Consultants - Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzen
Independent School Advisor - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen
All jobs advertised HERE